It’s that time of year again! The holidays are here! HOORAY!!! Since the holidays are on my mind, I’m kicking off this year’s series with today’s Gift Guide for Moms, so husbands and kids pay attention!
It’s no secret that mom’s are one of my favorite people to shop for (since I”m one myself) and I love quality gift ideas for them every holiday season.
- Sneakers – It wasn’t until I became a mom that I truly began to appreciate stylish sneakers. They’re comfortable and practical and allow me to run around after my kiddos all day without worrying about my feet hurting!
Favorites: Converse Chuck Taylors (the classic – I live in mine)
- Planner/Organizer – Old school planners and organizers started making a comeback about 2-3 years ago and I love them! You can go the Erin Condren way if you are okay spending some dough on all the planner accessories too; or you can hit up Target with their Sugar Paper line.
- Monthly Flower Delivery & Classic Vase – Sometimes I struggle to know exactly what to get my mom and mother-in-law because I feel like I’ve already exhausted a lot of my usual gift ideas through the years. That’s when a gift like this comes in handy! I think something like a flower delivery subscription would be such a nice gift that keeps giving throughout the year! Bouqs.com offers a variety of flower subscription delivery options (you can do weekly, monthly or customize how often you’d like flowers delivered) and I think a gift like this paired with a new vase (Home Goods has so many that are gorgeous!) would be such a treat, especially for the hard-to-shop-for moms out there!
- Personalized Jewelry – My cousin gave me a custom necklace with all the kiddos names on it last year and I love it and wear it almost daily! Etsy makes it so easy to personalize anything and there are so many gorgeous options out there from delicate gold necklaces, dainty rings, bracelets and more!
- T-Shirts by Moms, For Moms – I’m a huge graphic tee gal, I love a good slogan on my chest and I have a few favorite companies that I love to support. Most of these ladies (if not all) are moms or soon-to-be moms who have built their businesses through social media like Instagram. With all the amazing sayings and styles you can’t go wrong with one of these under the tree!
Favorites: Malyn Logic’s MotherHOOD Tee / Parentees Mom Hair, Don’t Care Sweatshirt / StillRad Raise Them Rad Zippered Tote
Additional Gift Ideas:
- Frame a favorite childhood picture
- Gift certificate for a massage or mani/pedi
- Candles – it’s the perfect time to hit up Bath & Body Works
- Meal delivery service like HelloFresh (click the link for 40% OFF your first box!)
- Nail polish or a Manicure Kit
- Trinket/jewelry tray
- Blanket scarf
I hope you’ll find a gift idea or two for someone you love from the list below. Happy Holidays, my friends!